Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Mommy With Too Much To Do .... (but isn't that just a norm for all Mommies)

When I started writing this blog it was a little slow to get it going. But then I finally started to really try to get regular posts written. I love the outlet and I am obviously well acquainted to the subject. But then I started 3 new projects and they have taken up all my time over the past 3 weeks or so, leading to NO NEW POSTS :( But that will change next week because I have realized that I can only do so much without having a real plan in place. I have been trying to start my own business as a home-based travel agent (I have just started with my host agency ... yeah!), create a number of blogs (most are set-up but I have yet to write a word), write and sell PLR packages, and design and maintain niche websites for affiliate marketing purposes (I have never created a website in my life). Why do I do this to myself, I am not sure :) What do I want to get out of this ... be my own boss, make some extra cash doing things that I enjoy while helping to take some of the financial burden off of hubby, and the most important reason ... be at home with my babies of course. I have notebooks full of article ideas, marketing ideas, new business ideas, and over the past few months little has been accomplished. WHY, NO SOLID PLAN. I am not great with putting plans into action I generally will make any plan very flexible, even my weekly meal plan which I do for budgeting purposes now only lists the main ingredient for that nights meal so I don't get locked into anything; tonight its mincemeat, maybe Sheppard's Pie or perhaps Sloppy Joe's :) So I have decided to write out concrete plans with attainable goals. This blog is going to be included. I will be back next week with more posts per week and perhaps a surprise or two. So if you have been wondering if this site has been abandoned .. no way ... I'm just upgrading :)

Till next time,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment